Our chemical magnetic drive pump showcases unmatched level of operational safety due to its two unique features:
- SAFEGLIDE PLUS silicon carbide sleeve bearings
- Eddy current free PTFE/CFRP containment
The MNKA complies with ANSI and ASME B73.3 for 60 Hz and 50 Hz applications.
Our pump is a single stage, plastic lined magnetic drive chemical duty centrifugal pump. which is used in applications such as:
- Corrosive, Hazardous, polluted and pure media in chemical industry
- Water Treatment
- Pulp and Metal processing
- Waste Disposal/ Recycling Industries
Some of the top features with respect to our pump’s performance are:
- Our large sleeve bearings feature reduces friction by appr. 85% and reliably protects the pump from dry run damages.
- Eddy current free non-metallic shell ensures no generation of heat thus reducing minimum flow requirement and saving energy.
- Driven magnet rotor and impeller are separate parts thus allowing economical exchange in case of damage. O ring of Kalrez provides proven reliability.
- Ball bearings of frame mounted version can be maintained without need to drain or remove the pump.
- Positive method of magnet disengagement helps in eased maintenance.
- Magnets are precisely positioned and mechanically fixed (patented).
- Heavy duty bearing pedestal with metallic core supports the whole wetted rotating unit.
- Containment shell does not have to support loads as with light duty pump designs.
- No hydraulic forces act on the drive shaft and ball bearings as the shaft drives only the drive magnet assembly , thus these components are ensured of long service life.
Alternatively visit us on https://www.idexindia.in/richter/