Economic downswings and global issues can wreak havoc on even the strongest credit score. So if your personal or business credit needs repair, then they can help.
Got Divorced? Lost Your Job?
Divorce is one of the most common detriments to personal or business credit. An unhappy spouse can cause seemingly irreparable damage to your credit history, and you may think you’ll never recover. Losing your job – particularly when there’s no warning – can also cause your credit score to plummet.
Why Does Credit Repair Matter?
Although there are some things you can’t control, such as a divorce or job loss, you can control your credit score, and that’s one of the best decisions you can make. Your credit score impacts your ability to:
• Rent an apartment: Landlords will often run a credit check before they rent to you.
• Buy a home: You may not be able to get affordable financing with bad credit.
• Get insurance: Insurance companies typically use your credit score to determine your rates.
• Rent a car: Many auto rental agencies charge a higher rate to those with poor credit.
• Buy a car: You may pay a considerably higher interest rate if you have poor credit.
• Get a job: Many employers view your credit as an indicator of honesty and trustworthiness, particularly in the financial field.
If you need a credit repair company in New Jersey, then don’t delay in seeking help. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see improvement in your score.
Need Credit Repair?
If you need a credit repair company in New Jersey, then contact Square One Credit Management today for a free evaluation.